Secret Shopping Reimagined.
In the old days, you commissioned an assessment of your venue operations and waited weeks to receive a report. These days, you want instant feedback and next-day access to those who shopped your venue. We deliver on both, giving your staff insights into your assets and liabilities well before your next event.
Two significant stops in college athletics gave Mike the experiences, insights, and opportunities to program successful events. As a seasoned collaborator, he’s got an instinct for the assets and liabilities of a game-day environment, from all vantage points.
Where We’ve Been
“2D’s game day shopping solution gave us detailed, thorough results that surveys can’t. Their approach effectively delves into the minutiae that shapes a customer’s experience and provides clear and concise recommendations on how to improve that experience.”
MATT HOGUE, Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics, Coastal Carolina University
Partnering with 2D: Football and Men’s Basketball
- an email that went unanswered before game day, a message generated by 2D from the ticket page of the school’s athletics website
- a poorly lit sponsor activation area
- an unattended box of programs left in the vomitory (creating a trip hazard while presenting a disheveled appearance)
- an inspiring graphics display during the presentation of the national anthem
- a 13-minute wait by one fan to purchase a $15 hot dog with chili and a drink